Today, there is a big push by the United Nations to make internet access a human right, and we at Karamba agree. With the highspeed internet service offered by Karamba the exact package to suite your needs can be created under any one of the following headings.
- Shaped ADSL
- unshaped ADSL
- Monthly ADSL
- Prepaid ADSL
- uncapped ADSL
Do you want to watch YouTube videos, play games, send emails, talk with loved ones across the globe, work from home or use the internet to study?
Karamba High-speed ADSL is the answer.
Please complete the form below and we will have one of our Karamba professionals in your area contact you.
We offer website design from free upwards depending on your requirements!
Karamba's website designers are from many different background industries and can offer web site design for personal blogs, hobby sites, commercial sites and ecommerce websites.
With this wide range of possibilities a perfect match for your needs can be found with Karamba webdesign.
Complete the form below and one of our top quality designers in your area will contact you.
Need your website to be hosted? We have a variety of packages to suit your needs and budget.
Karamba web servers are state of the art in the way of the hardware and software, we cater for 1 page websites all the way up to database and interactive sites.
All infrastructure is redundant and we can offer hosting on here in South Africa in one of our data centres or on any one of our international partner data centres.
For more details on the packages and to determine the best option for you lease complete the form and a Karamba professional in your area will be in touch.
Domain Reg & Email
Owning your own domain allows you to have a corporate identy that is unique to your business or club. When you own your own domain you "own your own home" and not renting allowing you to have a website associated to the domain as well as personalised email addresses.
Domain Reg & EmailThere are many benefits to owning your own domain name (www.yourdomain.co.za). Here are a few.
- Domains are Forever Your email (email@example.com) and your domain (www.yourdomain.co.za) are yours to keep for life.
- Your Domain, Your Calling Card, Your Business Card firstname.lastname@example.org? email@example.com? Come on. Especially if you run a business, a domain name says something about who you are and how you run things.
- Your Website, Your Home, Your Business So far, it's only been about email. Having a domain means you also have a website.
For more details and to determine the best option for you lease complete the form and a Karamba professional in your area will be in touch.
Karamba Wi-Fi HotSpots
Do you have a bar, restaurant, coffee shop, club or school? Karamba Hotspot can turn your venue into a Wi-Fi hot spot and offer your customers internet connectivity resulting in new revenue for you.
Karamba Wi-Fi HotSpots
Add Value to your business / venue and increase revenue by offering internet connectivity to your customers.
For a full FREE site survey please complete the form below and one of our Karamba professionals will be in touch.
New Panda Security 2010
New Panda Security 2010
New Panda Security 2010
For a free trial please complete the form and we will email you all the info and have a Karamba professional contact you.
Reduce your monthly spend on telephony by
up approx. 25%
As experts in the Internet industry we have our ear to the ground on all new technologies and as we see ourselves as an organisation that offers solutions the improve business process and cut costs.
Businesses are looking for ways to improve business efficiencies, which in plain English translates to a cost cut or an improvement in the internal process through intelligent communications.
We can firstly reduce your monthly spend on telephony by up approx. 25%, imagine the slashing of your monthly telephone bill and being able to manage the per second billing per individual staff member or department or even branch offices.
Karamba IP-PBX will offer you unprecedented control over your communications and through the enhanced features that are standard with all IP-PBX solutions you will get to enjoy top quality voice quality with a multitude of value adds that can and will result in a 53% increase in overall efficiencies, a 48 % increase in customer satisfaction and an 85% increase in sales response time through presence.
Presence - Presence shows you when someone is online and whether they are available to collaborate. For instance the advanced technology might let you know that one of your colleagues is in a meeting or out and therefore you can save yourself the time and trouble of trying to contact them. They could also set their presence to forward all calls to his cell or to an alternative group of people in the organisation, increasing the likelihood of the customer speaking to the correct person.
Who we are
We are an internet services provider and have been for almost 20 years; I mention this so as to show that we have the background and we are experts at what we do. Now, here is what we will do, we will talk to you, assist you with your business to create an enabling technology platform to streamline your communications.
This will have a direct impact on profits, all-the-while increasing sales turnaround time, increasing customer satisfaction and the overall productivity of your business.
This presentation is to server as an outline and some detail of aspects of Unified communications (UC) with the Karamba IP-PBX solution developed by I-Soft Net.In summary
First I will outline UC, secondly I will illustrate as to how UC with I-Soft Net save your business up to 25% on your calling costs and thirdly a brief overview of some of the major aspects of UC
What is Unified Communications? (UC)
"Star Trek" like communication for business today
Unified communications (UC) is the integration of real-time communication services such as instant messaging (chat), presence information, telephony (including IP telephony), video conferencing, data sharing (including web connected electronic whiteboards aka IWB's or Interactive White Boards), call control and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (integrated voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax). UC is not a single product, but a set of products that provides a consistent unified user interface and user experience across multiple devices and media types.
UC allows an individual to send a message on one medium and receive the same communication on another medium.
- For example, one can receive a voicemail message and choose to access it through e-mail or a cell phone. If the sender is online according to the presence information and currently accepts calls, the response can be sent immediately through text chat or video call. Otherwise, it may be sent as a non-real-time message that can be accessed through a variety of media.
In computer and telecommunications networks, presence information is a status indicator that conveys ability and willingness of a potential communication partner-for example a user--to communicate. A user's client provides presence information (presence state) via a network connection to a presence service, which is stored in what constitutes his personal availability record (called a presentity) and can be made available for distribution to other users (called watchers) to convey his availability for communication. Presence information has wide application in many communication services and is one of the innovations driving the popularity of instant messaging or recent implementations of voice over IP clients.
Unified Communications is the future of Information Technology.
It describes the integration of various forms of real-time communication such as Presence, IP telephony and Instant Messaging. This can have massive time-saving benefits for employees as well as cost-saving advantages for companies.
1) Presence - Presence shows you when someone is online and whether they are available to collaborate. For instance the advanced technology might let you know that one of your colleagues is in a meeting and therefore save yourself the time and trouble of trying to contact them.
2) Voice over Internet Protocol - VoIP is a sophisticated technology for making calls over the Internet.
3) Video-conferencing - One major disaster this year showed the value of video-conferencing to companies. When a volcano erupted in southern Iceland spreading ash in the sky, many flights across Europe were grounded. The disruption lasted for a week and cost millions of pounds in lost business deals. However, now that you can have meetings over the Internet with high quality audio and high-definition picture, the need for face-to-face meetings is becoming less urgent.
4) Instant Messaging - IM allows colleagues to chat on an informal basis without ever having to leave their desks. However, a busy employee might find it stressful to manage their e-mails, faxes and text messages as well as Instant Messages. That is why unified communications simplifies workflow by integrating communications to increase response time.
5) Call control - Being a receptionist could become a job of the past as Unified Communications gains in popularity. You can use a software-based Phone Branch Exchange to manage all of your call needs. A call-attendant can place calls in queues and make sure that none are dropped. You can even set it to prioritise your correspondence.
In the above illustration shows 3 locations each with incoming telephone numbers (021, 011, 035 ) each connected directly to the Karamba IP-PBX device. This allows for the incoming calls to be routed by the IVR or to connect to the staff member via direct dialling. By simply dialling and extension no matter where I the organisation you are you will be directed to the user on which ever device is available over ay network or platform.
All outgoing calls however will be routed via the internet and in doing so will allow for a reduction in call costs and the removal of some connections to the PSTN network. (The connection to the PSTN network is kept in place to offer redundancy should the internet go down.) Inter-branch calling is R 0.15 per minute on a per/second billing tariff.
The above example shows a real world scenario that clearly illustrates that cost savings the routing calls over a dedicated fixed line with lower charges than current.
Let's have more pics here!! Petite girls like us should come together to discuss and show what bags suit us better. rolex oyster perpetual,I've been craving a Tapage for ages! I've had a few brushes with one but stuff always has gone wrong. She's in my future plans though! louis vuitton replica,French wallet!! :) gucci bag,
love the jewelry and congrats on the bag! louis vuitton bags,
Congrats! i almost ended up with the insolite organizer back in December but got the Zippy Organizer instead. I love both!! But couldn't justify both. LOL! Congrats on a great vacation and shopping trip with your mom. What fun! louis vuitton wallet,I have the gold stamping, it looks so pretty the more the tag patinas, almost sparkly! lv bag,